Interview with Nora Jones Capece
1. What gets you out of bed in the morning i.e., What is your source of motivation?
I always feel I want to make the world better. And i keep running to do the same in all possible ways i can. I enjoy this process, the lifestyle, the journey.
2. What made you realize you would get into this ?
One fine day, when I woke up, I felt that I have this mission to explore the world. I still don’t know why I felt that way, but that was my inner saying. And I am here now !
3. What are the investments you have made to do this ?
I created a network called “social friend” through which people with the same interest can connect and make new friends.
4. What comes first for you money or emotions?
Emotions first ! I can’t live without them. I think that the money is a result of the value that we create in the world. Emotions make value, value makes money.
5. Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
When I did my first public speaking at a conference at the university. I was really shy and when I realized that I spoke in front of 100 people without fear i was very proud of myself. This would be small, but was so valuable for me at that stage and the confidence I gained that day is what has made me into a person I am today.
6. How do you handle the pressure?
I do an exercise every morning. I think about 10 positive things that happened the day before and I thank god for that. Keeps me away from all the pressures.
7. What advice would you give to someone starting out ?
Just one thing to remember, be focused on your goal and stay away from negative people.